If I have learned one thing about blogging, it is that coming up high quality blog post ideas consistently is not as easy as it looks!! #thestruggleisreal
So I put on my thinking cap and came up with 65 Christian blog post ideas you can pull out for inspiration on those days when the words just aren’t flowing.
Some of them may seem superficial or “lightweight”, but I bet if you put on your own thinking cap, God will use these to spark some deep spiritual principles in your heart.
[Note: scroll all the way to the bottom to download a list of over 150 Christian blog post topics!]
- Your testimony
- The five people you know who have had the biggest impact on your faith
- The five people you’ve never met who have had the biggest impact on your faith
- Write a letter to your new Christian self
- The thing that refreshes your soul
- How giving has blessed your life
- Your most fervent prayer that has not been answered yet
- The prayer God answered in the most unexpected way
- Tell how your faith has changed over the years
- Legacy of faith from a parent or grandparent
- When a child or spouse does not believe
- The thing you wrestled with God over
- Biggest struggle you’re facing in your faith
The Christian Life
- Christian date night ideas
- Your quiet time space or routine
- Three things only Christians understand
- Most impactful Christian books
- Favorite Christian blogs
- Your faith-based bucket list
- Faith goals for your family
- Four things Christians should stop doing
- Four things Christians to do more
- The spiritual lesson most difficult to learn
- Most important thing you’ve learned from a TV preacher
- Best Christian concert you’ve been to
- What newlyweds should know about faith
- Favorite things about your pastor or other church leader
- Where you serve
- What is baptism like at your church?
- The funniest thing that happened in church
- Favorite choir or dramatic presentation
- Five things you love about your church
- Show us your church tour
- Youth group memories
- How to choose a church
- Favorite church tradition
- Mission trip memories
- Most eventful church trip
- How to make friends in a new church
- 10 important things you learned in Sunday school
- The best sermon you ever heard
- Favorite hymn or worship song
- Most embarrassing thing that has happened to you at church
- Favorite church potluck dish
- Best idea for a youth event
- Best idea for a small group fellowship
- When it’s time to make a change in church or Bible study group
- Talking to your children about sitting in church
- Fun events and projects for your women’s ministry
- Best Sunday school teacher ever
- Story of how your church or ministry was formed
- The Bible question you’ve never asked
- Favorite Bible verse
- Favorite Bible character
- Current Bible study plan
- A Bible that has a special meaning
- Burning questions for Bible characters
- How to memorize scripture
- Best Bible study
Tips & Tools
- Favorite faith based app
- Favorite office supplies for Bible study
- Favorite paper Bible study tools
- Favorite digital Bible study tools
- Best place to shop for Christian gift books and supplies
- Gift ideas for your Christian friend
So get busy writing! Which one will you use?
Is your to-do list out of control?
Grab my best to-do list tips and learn to overcome the de-railers in your week
33 thoughts on “Lesson Learned: 65 Christian Blog Post Ideas”
Love this! I already see several ideas I want to use.
What a great list. I particularly like the ideas in the first section. Sometimes I struggle with telling stories, and some of these prompts will help with that. So happy to visit from Grace and Truth today!
I’m glad you found me, Ginger 🙂 Sharing about our faith walk can be intimidating sometimes. Hope some of these help you ease into those waters!
Great ideas! Pinned ’em for later!
Thanks, Ally! I hope they inspire great things in you!
Oh these are great! I will be using some of these! Thank you for sharing!
Ooh I love this!! Several on there I hadn’t thought of and that I would love to blog about. Thank you so much for sharing this list. Definitely pinning it to refer to! 🙂
Thanks, Bonnie! So glad they are helpful! Pin, re-pin, share …. I’d love to help a lot of people with this list!
This is so completely fantastic!! I cannot wait to use some of these! You’re awesome, thank you so much!!
You are so welcome! Come back and let us know which ones you used!
Thank you so much for this, Christa.
I printed signed up to get the download and printed it off. This will definitely go in my binder for ideas. Have a great week!
Hope it is helpful, Jaime. Some days, the words just aren’t there!
Wow! This is amazing! Thank you so much for the ideas! <3
This is so helpful Christa! And full of so many great ideas 🙂 Thank you so much!
Refs printing this out to put near my desk! 🙂
Love that! Let me know when you use one of the ideas!
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Thanks for sharing this post, Christa! I’m new to blogging and love some of these ideas – a great resource for a newbie for sure!
So glad it was helpful to you!
These are great ideas, thanks! I just opened an online Christian apparel company (Blessedattire.com) and wanted to add the social media and blogging but have been struggling for ideas. This will be a great help. Thank you so much! God Bless!
This is so awesome! Coming up with new content can be hard but these are such great ideas.
What great topic ideas! Thank you so much for the ideas!
This is fantastic! Just what I needed! 🙂
Great ideas! Thank you and God Bless 🙂
Hi, I found this to be was very helpful i am the begging stages of creating a faith based blog. At this point its an idea but this information you provided was such a great resource and i will be back as my blog goes from an idea to reality to use the recourse you provided. Thank you
You are welcome, Amber! Let us know if we can help in any way!
I hit a blank white wall trying to think of a blog post today, prayed about it, then googled and found this article. It smashed the wall down, and my post was up in 30 minutes.
Beautiful testimony. Thank you for sharing it here, Keith!
Thanks for the resource! Some really great ideas here that make me even more excited to get back at it.
Wonderful ideas! I truly needed this. I’ve been praying and praying, but keep coming up empty brained.
Awesome list! It can be super hard trying to come up with ideas sometimes for our blog posts! Especially all of the christian life posts!
Superb! It is the second post from this site I have read and I must mention that your ideas are always unique and very helpful. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for this great post!
Love this list! I found several ideas for my blog!