A few months ago, I wrote a post of 65 Christian blog post ideas. It quickly became the most popular post on my site. Which made me feel really good. Not in a prideful, “look at this great post” kind of way. But in a “thank goodness I’m not the only one who can’t think of what to write” kind of way.
So if you are running out of words, here are 35 more Christian blog post ideas to help you out:
- When you were overwhelmed by grace
- When you almost quit on your faith
- Your favorite fruit of the spirit
- The fruit of the spirit you struggle with most
- How you forgave the unforgiveable
- The biggest myth about Christians
- The first thing you’ll ask God when you get to heaven
- A Sunday School craft that went horribly wrong
- Something you learned from a child
- Gift ideas for your church staff
- How your faith impacts every day life choices
- Profile a Christian business to support
- Interview a Christian you admire
- The song you want sung at your funeral and why
- Most common misconceptions about Christians like you
- How to minister to a friend in crisis
- Creative ideas to reach your community
- Traditions to keep Christ in Christmas
- Creative family devotion ideas
- Share what’s in your “going to church” bag (adult or child)
- When you don’t feel like going to church
- What you learned at a Christian conference or retreat
- The power of being silent
- Your worship playlist and what each song means to you
- The best quality of a Christian mate
- Pick-up lines for Christian singles
- The biggest mistake you ever made
- Hashtags to find great Christian content on social media
- A time God led you out of your comfort zone
- How to get out of a spiritual funk
- Biblical perspective on a current event
- The biggest distractions to your Christian faith and how to avoid them
- What kind of church would you build on a deserted island?
- An act of unselfish love
- How to shine your Christian light at work
Writing a Christian blog post is a responsibility we don’t take lightly.
We want to share our hearts and what God is doing in us, but what if we get it wrong? What if we take a scripture out of context and lead someone astray? All we can do is pray and ask God to guide hearts and our fingers as we write, and trust Him to use the words in a way that pleases Him.
But maybe the problem goes deeper than lacking confidence. Maybe you are still trying to figure out what your blog is about, what God has REALLY called you to do with this ministry idea or how it all will come together.
My More Than A Blog Ministry Master Plan course helps you solve that probelm. If you need Biblicly-based instruction on being strategically focused, then I hope you’ll check out the course. You can visit the More Than A Blog page for more information.