A few months ago, I wrote a post of 65 Christian blog post ideas. It quickly became the most popular post on my site. Which made me feel really good. Not in a prideful, “look at this great post” kind of way. But in a “thank goodness I’m not the only one who can’t think of what to write” kind of way.
So if you are running out of words, here are 35 more Christian blog post ideas to help you out:
[Note: Scroll all the way to the bottom to download the complete list of over 150 Christian blog post topics!]
- When you were overwhelmed by grace
- When you almost quit on your faith
- Your favorite fruit of the spirit
- The fruit of the spirit you struggle with most
- How you forgave the unforgiveable
- The biggest myth about Christians
- The first thing you’ll ask God when you get to heaven
- A Sunday School craft that went horribly wrong
- Something you learned from a child
- Gift ideas for your church staff
- How your faith impacts every day life choices
- Profile a Christian business to support
- Interview a Christian you admire
- The song you want sung at your funeral and why
- Most common misconceptions about Christians like you
- How to minister to a friend in crisis
- Creative ideas to reach your community
- Traditions to keep Christ in Christmas
- Creative family devotion ideas
- Share what’s in your “going to church” bag (adult or child)
- When you don’t feel like going to church
- What you learned at a Christian conference or retreat
- The power of being silent
- Your worship playlist and what each song means to you
- The best quality of a Christian mate
- Pick-up lines for Christian singles
- The biggest mistake you ever made
- Hashtags to find great Christian content on social media
- A time God led you out of your comfort zone
- How to get out of a spiritual funk
- Biblical perspective on a current event
- The biggest distractions to your Christian faith and how to avoid them
- What kind of church would you build on a deserted island?
- An act of unselfish love
- How to shine your Christian light at work
Writing a Christian blog post is a responsibility we don’t take lightly.
We want to share our hearts and what God is doing in us, but what if we get it wrong? What if we take a scripture out of context and lead someone astray? All we can do is pray and ask God to guide hearts and our fingers as we write, and trust Him to use the words in a way that pleases Him.
But maybe the problem goes deeper than lacking confidence. Maybe you are still trying to figure out what your blog is about, what God has REALLY called you to do with this ministry idea or how it all will come together.
My More Than A Blog Ministry Success Foundations course helps you solve that probelm. If you need Biblicly-based instruction on being strategically focused, then I hope you’ll check out the course. You can visit the More Than A Blog page for more information.
Is your to-do list out of control?
Grab my best to-do list tips and learn to overcome the de-railers in your week
19 thoughts on “35 MORE Christian Blog Post Ideas”
Thank you, Christa, for sharing these 35 MORE Christian blog topic ideas! The list will be so helpful on those days when my mind is blank!! Stopping by from Intentional Tuesday Link Up.
Thanks for stopping by, Deborah! I love Intentional Tuesday at crystalstorms.me
Hey girlfriend you’ve got that thinking cap on again. Thanks – keeping this for those times I need HELP. Hugs.
Hey Debbie! You know my thinking cap never stops churning … a blessing and a curse! ha ha!!
I have never seen a download like this from any other blog. I feel that this will be so helpful. Sometimes I just hit a wall and can’t think of anything to write about. Thank you so much for putting these out there!
You are so welcome, Renee! Those days are tough ones for sure. I hope this helps!
WOw what a wonderful list. Determining what to write about is always hard.
Well, I hope these ideas spring some things loose in your brain! Glad you came by 🙂
I got your original list a while back and just downloaded the revised one! Thanks for these great ideas. I love the Sunday School craft gone wrong one – that is funny.
Thanks for linking up with Grace and Truth.
Oh I have had some Sunday School crafts go HORRIBLY wrong! LOL! Thanks for stopping by AND for hosting Grace and Truth. It’s a great linkup!
Just found your website, and subscribed! I’ve already found some wonderful tidbits that have helped a great deal. Thank you so much for the free gift and for all that you share.
Thank you Stacey! That is so encouraging! Let me know how I can help!
Thank you for these awesome ideas and I believe these tips will help a lot with writing an attracting title.
This is very informative! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Thanks, Jo! I’m glad it was helpful to you!
This list is truly a blessing! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing!
I’m so glad it is helpful!
Thanks for the tips. This would help new bloggers like me. God bless!
What a great list! There are so many I want to READ when someone writes them! Thanks so much for some thoughtful ideas!