It’s Episode 3 of Just One Simple Thing and I’m delighted that you’ve hung in there with me for these simple beginnings. In this episode, we’ll tackle one of the top struggles we face … making decisions. My favorite tool for making confident choices is the Decision Making Framework. It will help you make good day-to-day decisions in your ministry or business. So let’s dive into the framework.
- The struggle with making decisions is that we don’t have a method to evaluate one option versus another.
- Having a Decision Framework makes it super clear in our heads and keeps us focused.
- The second part of the Decision Framework is to move closer to solving our biggest pain points, not towards making them worst.
- The third part of the Decision Framework is thinking about our resources and what we do have instead of what we lack.
- By combining your why…with your pain points…and your resources, you have a framework for making decisions.
Download the Decision Framework worksheet. There is a place to record your why, your pain points, and an assessment of your resources. Complete the worksheet, snap a picture of it and tag me on social media with the hashtag #justonesimplething so I can cheer you on!
Join our community in the free Facebook Group Plan & Play with Do A New Thing for support, encouragement, and follow up on your action steps.
Let’s stay connected!
Get every episode of the podcast right in your inbox every Monday morning, along with encouragement, tips, and resources in the weekly NewLetter.
Other ways to stay connected: