Note: The 3-for-2 deal in this post has expired, but most of these books are still on sale. Check them out, along with other deals in the Amazon Prime Day sales.
You’ve been waiting for it an it’s finally here! Amazon’s popular Buy Two, Get One Free Book Sale is going on now! Just add three books to your cart and one of them will be FREE … no promo codes required!
With more than 1200 books to choose from, including some of my very favorites. And lots of them are already on sale! (Hint: Click “Books” on the left sidebar to see just the books.)
Plus, many of these books are already on sale!
Here are some of my favorites for Christian ministry and business leaders included in the sale:
- Atomic Habits: An Easy Way & Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones — We discussed this book as part of the Read A New Thing book club a while back. It is one of the best books on creating sustainable habits.
- Seamless: Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story or Woven: Understanding the Bible as One Seamless Story If you need a solid Bible Study for women or older teen girls, these from Angie Smith are some of my favorites. Seamless is a more focused on the story and Woven goes deeper and more theological.
- Mama Bear Apologetics™: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies – Okay, so I know this is intended for teaching your kids to think critically, but if you struggle with processing what’s happening in the our culture, the ROAR method can help you, too!
- NIV Life Application Study Bible – I love love love the LASB! This is what I use for most of my writing. The notes are just enough to kick start my creativity and think about God’s Word in different ways.
- Dream Big: Know What You Want, Why You Want It, and What You’re Going to Do About It – Another Read A New Thing alumni. This one challenged me to stop thinking small and take big scary steps. I swear, Bob Goff could convince me to jump off a cliff!
- Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking – I think this will be the next Read A New Thing book. Most people in the online space suffer from overthinking and I love anything from Jon Acuff.
Here’s what I bought for myself:
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life – As someone who struggles with boundaries, this is one that’s been on my list for a while. Can’t wait to read it!
- Live in Grace, Walk in Love: A 365-Day Journey – Friends have raved about Bob Goff’s devotional.
- Bridge to Belle Island – As part of establishing boundaries and white space (see above!), I’m trying to read more for fun than learning. Historical fiction is my favorite genre and I’ve read several by Julie Klassen before.
All of these were on sale, plus the 3-for-2 deal, so I got $58 worth of books for $30! Pretty excited about that.
Click here to see all the books in the 3-for-2 sale.
Let us know in the comments which books you get!
P.S. There are really so many great deals are included in this sale. Favorites like Forgiving What You Can’t Forget and It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst, The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery, Everybody Always, and The 40-Day Sugar Fast are all on sale PLUS the 3-for-2 deal!
Is your to-do list out of control?
Grab my best to-do list tips and learn to overcome the de-railers in your week