You’ve heard the old definition of insanity, right?
Doing the same thing and expecting a different result?
That’s what happens with our resolutions. We know we need to make positive changes in our life, but we just can’t seem to make progress, because we keep trying to do the same thing over and over again. And again.
It’s time to Do A New Thing!
I invited some friends to look at the most commonly-broken resolutions and offered fresh approaches to be successful. Eight posts from experts who have made changes that really work.
- How to Win at Resolutions by Me!
- The Secret to Keeping Financial Resolutions by Kelly Cox
- A Bold New Approach to Your Healthy Resolutions by Rachel Britton
- Resolve to be More Than A Good Bible Study Girl by Melissa Taylor
- Your P.L.A.N to Deal with Stress by Beth Anderson
- Get Organized with a New Way of Thinking by Liana George
- Don’t Be Afraid to Learn Something New by Sarah Travis
- Make Your Mama Moments Matter by Ruth Schwenk
Subscribe to the blog to get more great resources straight to your inbox