I am passionate about serving God’s girls … especially the go-getter kind chasing after a dream. Infusing Biblical perspective, practical actions and a little creativity into the challenges we all face as we expand our reach and impact for Christ, my speaking is aimed at those engaged with face-to-face ministry, writing, building an online presence or serving in our homes and communities … the every-day woman with a big dream and full heart.
Speaking Topics include:
- Clothe Yourself – Representing Christ on Social Media in a Naked World (Colossians 3:12-14)
- The Resource Triangle – Balance Your Time, Money and Knowledge for Maximum Impact (Judges 4)
- Boss Your Time Around – A Practical Approach to Living in Unforced Rhythms (Matthew 11:28-30)
- Showcase Your Authentic Voice Using Your Blog – Blogging Basics for the Writer
These topics can be adapted to a variety of audiences and settings, including small discussion groups, women’s ministry events, retreats, conference workshops or keynotes.
Previous Speaking Engagements
- His Girls Gather – May, 2016, November 2017
- ReNew – Retreat for New England Writing – October 2017
- His Girls Online Summit – January, 2017
What You Can Expect From Me
- Prompt, clear communication throughout the planning and pre-event period.
- Dependable and flexible attitude
- A message tailored for your audience and event
- Personal, gracious interaction with your event participants
Email me at email@example.com and let’s talk about how I can serve you!