Need some focused time each month to plan for your blog, ministry or faith-based business?
Ready for some tools designed specifically to help you follow God’s leading in your ministry?
Wanna do it with some friends?
Sat. July 15 – How to Conduct a Mid-Year Review
Sat. August 19 – Using Video to Connect with Your Audience
Sat. September 16 – Your Q&A’s!
9am – 11am Central Time
(recorded version available if you can’t attend live!)
Each workshop will feature
a time to look back at last month and see what we learned
a time to look forward at plans for next month
a new planning topic with exclusive worksheets and walkthrough videos
Task Tackling time to cross something off your list
- July – How to Conduct a Mid-Year Review
- August – Using Video to Connect with Your Audience
- September – Your Q&A’s!
Quarterly Package – $25
- All three workshops, live and/or recordings
- Detailed Worksheets
- Private Facebook Group for individual attention and questions
Not sure this is for you?
Visit the Pray Plan Prepare Shop to purchase a single month and try it out!
What will we do?
- Start with a devotion to set our hearts on things above
- A look back at last month
- Set some goals for next month
- Develop plans for the next month
- Monthly training topics rotating between Planning/Productivity, Online Ministry, Building Community
- Identify technical and educational needs
- Tackle a Task to cross something off our To-Do List (I’ll suggest one each month, but you can use the time to tackle whatever you need to!)
I heard about a live six-hour workshop. Is that still available?
Yes! We conducted a live, six-hour virtual workshop for over 100 faith-based bloggers, writers, ministry leadrs and business owners. The complete workbook with links to all of the videos is available for purchase here. This workshop has seven sections to work at your own pace …. all in one day, or spread over several days.
Is this just for bloggers?
Nope! If you have a business or ministry or even just want to be more productive year personally, everything we do can be adapted for your situation.
What if I can’t be there for the live workshop?
No problem! All of the materials will be available after the live workshop and you can work through them at your own pace. The Facebook group for each workshop will be available for one week after the workshop to brainstorm and connect with other group members.
Is there a free version?
I’ll publish the outline the Monday before the workshop in my weekly newsletter. Join to the Do A New Thing newsletter for free resources and to stay up to date on all the happenings!
ABOUT CHRISTA & DO A NEW THING
Do A New Thing provides consulting, coaching and project management support to Christian writers and ministry or business leaders. With 25 years of project management experience, Christa has combined her knack for "doing things" and her heart for serving God's girls to create Biblically-based, practical strategies for Christian creatives to grow their online ministries.